Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Chuck Taylors or Jack Purcells - How do you roll?

Here are my favorite Chuck Taylor & Jack Purcell Converse styles. I am a big fan of the slip on Chucks & Jacks. I really dig the slip on Jacks in white with the black accents, as well as the black Jacks with white accents. They are super clean and neat looking, but with enough visual appeal to be interesting. I like Jacks more than Chucks, since they are less common, but I own both. I also like to go with interesting options (flannel gray or seersucker) staying away from the common basic model, but sometimes you just need to stay true to the original and rock it because it is the original way to roll.

Whatever your style, find a pair of Chucks or Jacks that you can make yours and wear them! Wash them or don't wash them. Wear the low tops or the high tops. Wear Chuck Taylors or Jack Purcells. But have a pair in your arsenal. You will need them at some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment